Sunday, July 13, 2008

WELCOME HOME, MEGAN


Our pioneer has returned home to us-- very dirty and tired. She said it was a great experience and she didn't even get any blisters. I guess all of those long walks with Brian paid off!! I asked her if she was tired and needed to get some sleep and she said, "No, I need to finish reading Harry Potter." Typical Megan. She had to go 4 whole days without reading, I think that is a record for her. I will have her post later and let you know more about the trek.


While Megan was gone, Holly and Grandma Arlene came down for a visit. Here are the Monkeys at the park.

We didn't last too long there since it is soooo hot here. I think it was in the 90's while we were at the park which is too hot for us.

1 comment:

M said...

Can't wait to here more about the trek. She looked like she had a good time!