Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wow, it has been a while!


Here are some new pics. Melissa turned 13 in Jan and decided she didn't need to wait for a plate.


Max and Miranda at one of Melissa's soccer games last fall. I think I made them pose, they aren't usually don't stand that close to each other!

Megan in Hawaii. We were seriously jealous! Really, really jealous.

Theses two are of the kids at zoo lights. I went to New Mexico after Christmas for my parent's 50th and missed the lights! Looks like they had fun anyway:)

We seemed to have let life get in the way of our blogging! I know, big surprise. Life here is crazy as always. But everyone is relatively healthy and almost always happy. The alternative to crazy sounds a little boring to me, so I guess we will just keep going!

1 comment:

jedginahutch said...

i almost fell over! great post!