Carrie...Love the towel turban look!! It's the look that all women wear well! Happy Father's Day to Brian, I hope he was able to enjoy his day..Just think...next year at this time hopefully he will be able to do jumping jacks with the kiddos!
BTW...If I don't talk to you before Tuesday, I hope you have a FABULOUS time in D.C. Enjoy your trip and take lots of photos! Perhaps you could do a scrapbook of your trip ;) Safe travels to you...
3 comments:
Carrie is looking so styling with the hairdo! Very funny video guys. Robert's still sleeping here.
Carrie...Love the towel turban look!! It's the look that all women wear well!
Happy Father's Day to Brian, I hope he was able to enjoy his day..Just think...next year at this time hopefully he will be able to do jumping jacks with the kiddos!
BTW...If I don't talk to you before Tuesday, I hope you have a FABULOUS time in D.C. Enjoy your trip and take lots of photos! Perhaps you could do a scrapbook of your trip ;)
Safe travels to you...
Post a Comment